We are delighted that you are considering Fresno and Clovis as your “Host Cities” and we are pleased to extend the following complimentary services. The FCCVB is here to assist with RFP sourcing for hotels & venues. We will work closely with planners to find the best venues to fit the event needs. Once the correct venues are chosen we will ensure a positive relationship is established with local industry partners to ensure a successful event in Fresno/Clovis.
- Visitor guides and destination maps for pre- and post- conference activities
- Welcome Bags:
- Complimentary bags for attendees with added items for conference attendees: pens, notebooks, name badges w/ inserts. Custom VIP bags for select attendees or special guests with unique Fresno County items.
- Inventory control for hotel room blocks, VIP and exhibitor room blocks, online booking, personalized e-mail addresses for reservations, weekly reports, custom hotel maps and onsite desk and audit assistance.
- Public Relations:
- Assistance with media messaging, outreach, joint press releases and onsite assistance as well as serving as liaison for support letters, welcome letters, guest speakers and elected officials participation.
- City Support:
- Your organization can walk the city streets feeling welcome with poles and banners for convention center events. For those attendees flying in and out through Fresno Yosemite International Airport, custom electronic boards welcome them as they stroll through the airport.
- Custom Landing Page & Business Discounts:
- Dedicated webpage created to welcome your attendees with customized information to assist trip planning as well as a listing of local merchants offering special discounts or promotions to your attendees. Welcome signs posted in storefront windows of local merchants and distribution of general information to Downtown merchants and businesses during event dates.
- Complimentary Site Visit:
- Create a custom site program designed to meet customer needs with an escorted tour of site locations with custom agenda, assist with airport pick-ups and accommodation arrangements for meeting planners.
2016-2018 Fresno/Clovis Convention & Visitors Bureau Sporting Events Hosted
"Clovis Unified School District has a long history of hosting high quality national, state and regional athletic events. Among these events are some of the most prestigious high school competitions in the country, including the annual California Interscholastic Federation (CIF) Cross Country, Swim and Dive, and Track and Field Championships. Our partnership with the Fresno/Clovis Convention & Visitors Bureau (FCCVB) creates a welcoming environment to athletes and spectators, and assures they have first class accommodations while they are attending and competing in our local community. The FCCVB staff are professional, courteous and supportive, and their commitment to excellence is second to none."
Clovis Unified CIF State Meet Executive Committee Chair
"Fresno State Athletics has used the services of the FCVB for years. Their staff has always worked hard to assist in providing a quality experience for our visiting teams and guests. With the help of their hospitality, we were able to secure the Mountain West Conference Track and Field Championships for the next 3 years."
Assistant A.D.- Internal Operations for Fresno State Athletics
Fresno/Clovis Convention & Visitors Bureau
559-981-5500 Ext. 103