About Gottschalk Music Center
Clovis Music Center opened in August of 1992. It continued to operate and service Fresno/Clovis and surrounding communities until the end of April, 2007. On May 1st, 2007, Gottschalk Music Center opended it doors at the same location, retaining most of the Clovis Music Center staff. Gottschalk Music Center strives to continue offering the same excellent service that had been established during the previous 15 years.
Family owned full line music store since 1951. Offering the best products with excellent customer service.