About This Event
The streets of Old Town Clovis will be cruising, dancing, rockin’ and rollin’ August 7, 6 to 9 PM. Come learn and dance 50’s style with the great Jim Ray. Prize for best Surfing Safari outfit contest at 8:00 PM, and best dancers at 7:30 PM, so wear your best summer beach cloths and comfortable dance shoes. Excellent Food Vendors. Tacos, quesadillas, tortas, fresh fruit, snow cones, fruit drinks, kettle corn. The event is open and free to the public. All car cruisers, enthusiasts and admirers are welcome. Bring your lawn chair and admire the best looking cars in the Central Valley cruising Old Town. Enjoy a night out on the town with great restaurants and unique shops. Please like and share.
Cruising Rules & Regulations..
1. if you are a spectator please park behind buildings between 3rd and Clovis Rodeo Grounds. East side of Clovis Ave.
2. You are welcome to use lights so spectators can see your vehicles.
3. Please follow all laws, no garbage on the streets, garbage must go in City of Clovis receptacles. They are all throughout Old Town.,
4. Please support our local business, restaurants, shops and vendors.
5. Please no burn outs, alcohol or garbage left behind. Let’s have a family friendly event..where every one can enjoy.
6. 50’s and 60’s music while cruising encouraged. No music with foul language will be allowed or tolerated.