Benefits of Membership
Membership has its rewards and benefits.
- Sales leads for group business (Attractions, Catering ,Restaurants, Venues)
- Complimentary business highlight in Official Visitors Guide
- Complimentary business directory page and web link on playfresno.org
- Co-operative multi media advertising opportunities
- Industry directed educational opportunities
- Complimentary brochure placement at six area Satellite Visitors Centers and the FCCVB Office
- Business Referrals
- Business feature where applicable in travel media submissions
- Extended reach advertising via attendance builder banner placement
- Receive the latest industry news, trends, stats and reports as they relate to tourism, the cities of Fresno & Clovis and the world beyond.
- Member advertising discounts when you advertise with us
I have had the pleasure of working with the FCCVB for almost three years. I am fortunate to work with an amazing team at my hotel who are passionate about the work they do to serve our community and clients. It is incredibly refreshing to find those same qualities in a partner such as the FCCVB. The men and women of this organization are some of the most professional, caring, hardworking, knowledgeable and dedicated people I have had the pleasure of working with.
The relationship we enjoy with the FCCVB is one of mutual respect and cooperation to the greater good of growing awareness of all the central valley has to offer. Our membership and involvement with the FCCVB has led to great success for our hotel and helped grow our business and increase revenue. We look forward to many more years as we work with this organization and its people.
Sam Ramirez, CRDE
Holiday Inn Fresno Airport
Milla Vineyard has been working with our Visitors Bureau for almost ten years and we cannot be happier with our partnership. The bureau not only helps promote our winery but our events and weekly wine tastings. In know that is the job of the Bureau, but ours goes above and beyond and truly loves our Fresno area and want people to see what we have to offer. Every chance they get they go and represent our area and sing our praises. They help to show our citizens what a great area we all live in.