About the Foundation
The mission of the Fresno Convention & Visitors Bureau Research and Education Foundation is to champion destination development in the Central Valley of the State of California through education, research and participation with initiatives that enhance the value of the tourism assets within our community.
We are destination architects.
Core Values Statement
Partner, align, and collaborate with other educational and research organizations, both public and private.
Specific Objectives and Purpose
The specific objectives and purposes of the Foundation are to advance the establishment and support of education training and research activities for and about travel and hospitality activities. Specifically:
- Funding: Financial Sustainability
- Research: Conduct and publish research
- Education: Sponsor and produce educational opportunities
- Scholarships: Provide scholarships and study grants
- Nurture: Nurture sustainable efforts
- Opportunities: Establish economic development opportunities for our destination